Resitex paint

0 rossjackson01 posted this 02 December 2017

Any one used Resitex paint. Is it successful?

0 Like 0 Dislike
2 Comments
Order By Standard | Newest | Votes | All
0 Deep1 posted this 02 March 2018

"It does exactly what it says on the tin" - Have always used it. Recommend you combine it with a reputable company to put it on properly.

0 Like 0 Dislike
# Link
0 davidhindle posted this 21 April 2020

I have used it once. You don't need any special qualifications to paint your home with it. Just common sense. Use a brush designed for heavy paint. Make sure the surface has been clean with warm clear water " do not use any chemicals to clean the surface" Do not use a roller. Must be hand painted with the brush. Mark a section out. And take your time. Making sure you cover all the section. Avoid painting on hot or warm muggy days. Overcast days are best. If paint on a hot day. It dries out to quickly. And in a few day or a week. You may find dry bubbling which will crack and thus let water inside. I have however painted my home this time in Sandtex. And its been on now for a year. And so far I have not found ant difference between Sandtex & Resitex. Apart from the price. Sandtex also do a pretreatment solution. Which you brush on. Its almost like water. But it assists the sandtex paint to adhere to the surface. It also help you get a more even coverage on the surface to. Again you don't need any special qualifications to use the paint. Anyone who can paint can use Sandtex or Resitex.

0 Like 0 Dislike
# Link

Search Forum