Forum Terms and Disclaimer
The Park Home Owners Club Forum provided by Towergate Insurance is provided to encourage discussion and collaboration between park home residents, park home owners and anyone connected to the park home industry.
All communications made available as part of the Park Home Owners Club Forum and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted represent the views of the author of that message and not of Park Home Owners Club or Towergate Insurance, unless Park Home Owners Club or Towergate Insurance is specifically identified as the author of and has posted the message.
Please note that any other message having been posted on or transmitted via the Park Home Owners Club Forum does not mean that Park Home Owners Club or Towergate Insurance has endorsed that message in any way or confirmed its accuracy, completeness or validity.
Park Home Owners Club has the right to remove objectionable messages reported by users of the website, and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it determines that removal is necessary
By visiting the Park Home Owners Club Forum, registering or logging in to Park Home Owners Club, you are attesting that you understand and will comply with the following rules of forum use.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum facility to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.
As a user, you agree, through acceptance of these terms and conditions and by visiting or logging in to this forum, that you will not knowingly subvert the functionality of the forum system. This includes any action that manipulates the underlying software application or other technologies in order to interrupt the service, access information or otherwise derive results that are not part of the intended purpose of this discussion forum. Actions of that nature will be considered "malicious misuse" and Park Home Owners Club and Towergate Insurance reserve the right to revoke membership of the forum and take appropriate legal action if at any time we suspect any user of having such intentions.
As a user, you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by the forum topic owners. By submitting content to the forums you are attesting that you are the original author of the work and that any citation or appropriation of other people’s work within its content has been appropriately referenced or otherwise cleared and approved by the relevant copyright holder. Any work submitted to the forum remains the property of you, the author, and will be publicly attributed as such via your forum display name.
Moderators will monitor discussion forums and have the right to remove part or all of your post without warning, if it is believed that forum rules are being broken. If a user repeatedly break the rules, then they may be permanently prevented from registering, logging in and/or posting.
The Following activities will not be tolerated on this forum facility:
- Insulting, threatening, annoying or provocative behavior.
- Swearing, using hate-speech, or making obscene or vulgar comments.
- Unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation, condoning or promoting illegal activity and contempt of court (by making posts that could affect the outcome of an impending court action).
- Posting messages in a language other than English. (Unfortunately, we do not currently have the resources to support other languages).
- Spamming (posting the same comment multiple times).
- Advertising commercial interests.
- Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
- Invading someone's privacy. This includes posting anyone's personal details without their permission.
- Divulging any information on the forum facility, beyond its intended remit. This would include distributing information from ‘Restricted’ forum areas to visitors or users that are not members of that forum area.